Office and workplace cleanliness is an important concern for any business. Business owners are pursuing higher and higher office and workplace standards in order to provide a healthy, clean and inviting environment for employees.
Janitorial Cleaning Services
Let us handle the daily cleaning while you manage your business
There's no denying that you want to promote a safe and healthy workspace for your employees. Now more than ever, cleanliness and hygiene are at the forefront of everyone's minds - both in the workplace and elsewhere.
Is the cleanliness and hygiene (or lack of it) at your premises causing big problems for your organization? And do you often hear complaints or receive emails from colleagues about poor cleaning standards? If the answer to both questions is yes, you're not alone.
4 Reasons Your Existing Provider Sucks
1. Absenteeism Due to Illness Is Commonplace at Your Organization
The health and hygiene of your team are crucial to your organization's success. On average, each full-time employee in Canada is absent from work due to sickness around 12 days annually. Plus, the issue collectively costs affected organizations over $16 billion a year.
Janitorial services providers that don't correctly sanitize working areas (or even at all) will significantly contribute to your workplace absenteeism, resulting in lower productivity and increased frustration and delays.
2. You Don't Know What They Do
Your janitorial services will likely take place when your team has finished work and gone home. If your current provider doesn't give you a complete and regular report on what they do, you won't know what they've done or even when each cleaning task got conducted.
3. Poor Cleaning Standards Aren't Improving
When you get regular complaints from your team, you will undoubtedly relay that information to your cleaning services rep. If you keep doing this because nothing changes, it can feel like you're talking to yourself if they aren't taking your complaints on board.
Some of the most common complaints include:
- Glass and mirrors on windows, doors, desks, and tables are dirty and often have smudges and fingerprints on them;
- Carpets never look vacuumed, and hard flooring has streaks from dirty mops;
- Bathrooms are never thoroughly sanitized, and staff often complaint of toilet paper running out in each stall;
- Garbage doesn't get regularly emptied during each cleaning session.
4. Your Current Provider Doesn't Take Security Seriously
Do you often find your janitorial cleaning services provider fails to lock all doors and windows at your premises? If so, it is a huge security concern.
Providers who don't take security seriously risk your organization becoming a theft victim, resulting in downtime and considerable costs to mitigate the fall-out.
Why You Deserve Better
Let's face it: you deserve a janitorial services provider that offers nothing short of professionalism. You need a company that:
Gives you excellent value for money by providing services with measurable results and significantly reduces the spread of germs and infectious diseases, including COVID-19;
Invests in the latest and trending cleaning technology that results in thoroughly sanitized workspaces, diminishing absenteeism and maximizing cleaning efficiency;
- Provides you with a "Date Night Guarantee," so they don't waste your time - free cleaning for that night, with complimentary lunch or dinner if they've failed to meet your expectations;
Only hires fully-certified cleaning professionals that have passed thorough background checks;
- Lets you select flexible cleaning schedules with no long-term tie-ins for your peace of mind.
What We Do: Our 7 Steps to Success
At Touro Clean, we provide all our clients with a tailored janitorial cleaning service that fully meets their needs. Here's how we make sure you end up with clean workspaces that are spotless and fresh every time we service your premises: